5 Reasons Why Coral Pheasant Stationery Should Design Your Next Event Invitation
After years of designing wedding invitations for friends, Nichole Michel decided it was time to go full out and start her own design studio. Coral Pheasant Stationery is located in New Haven, Connecticut and specializes in stationery for weddings, celebrations and any other event you could dream of. After talking with Nichole, we are here to give you the low down on why she should be your first call next time you need a special invitation.
1. Only a few minutes into our conversation, it was no surprise to hear that meeting people is Nichole’s favorite part of the industry. Having the opportunity to engage with different backgrounds, hearing love stories and sharing special moments with clients were just a few favorite aspects mentioned. With Nichole, there is no doubt that you will be handled with the utmost care and respect.
2. Nichole loves clean and chic, but is also not afraid to work a little left of center. Bending from the traditional route, she has been known to go for a playful and quirky, yet polished, considered and thoughtful look.
3. It’s all the rage! Coral Pheasant has been featured online and in various print publications including Oh So Beautiful Paper, The Knot, Brides, and 100 Layer Cake.
4. One of Nichole’s favorite projects incorporated a formal, beautiful gold foil and letterpress, but also had playful language to leave you smirking every time you read it. A firm believer in letting personality shine through in her designs, Nichole will be sure to engage with you so that your story can be told through her work.
5. Nichole can work with you whether you are near or far! In today’s age, it is easier than ever to communicate with clients without ever having the pleasure of meeting them. Distance is never an issue as work can be discussed via phone, email, Skype and snail mail.
We asked Nichole to sell us on why we should use Coral Pheasant for our wedding invitations in one sentence. Her response gave a perfect, compact summary of everything we love about her, “We adore clients who respect etiquette and tradition, appreciate the rules and break.”