Extra, extra- read all about it! I am delighted to announce that Ashton Events is hiring!
With the busy fall season approaching, I’m looking for two top-notch fall interns. Both interns will gain hands-on experience in the wonderful (wacky) world of event planning & design. The time commitment is 5-7 hours during the week, plus event days (mainly Saturdays!). The internship will run for the fall semester, with the possibility of staying on for the spring semester as well. The position is paid and those details will be discussed with qualified candidates. I’m also happy to work with you if college credit is available! Please note that you must be available to work out of our downtown Lakeland office.
- cheerful & upbeat
- organized & detail-oriented
- passionate about design and/or event industry
- socia media guru
- strong writing skills
- fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- fluent in Microsoft Office
- familiar with WordPress
- decisive & a problem solver
- innovative & resourceful
- has a knack for crafting
- available on for event days (mainly Saturdays)
- has access to a Mac laptop
- Update website galleries & social media accounts
- Format event photos and upload to the web
- Source materials for events in person and online
- Craft decorations and paper goods for events
- Assist at events on the weekends (not every weekend)
- Creating awesome playlists for crafting sessions (for serious)
To apply, create a pinterest board (your 20 best pins!) that explains why you would be a superb fit for Ashton Events. Send me a link to the board, (creativity & ingenuity is enthusiastically encouraged!) as well as a short resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is next Friday, September 5th. I’ll be in touch with the applicants that seem like the right fit within the next two weeks.
Hip Hip Hooray! Let’s do this!