We’re Hiring! Fall 2017 Internships
We are looking for (3!) interns to help the Ashton Events team next fall. We’re searching for dynamic, motivated individuals eager to get hands-on experience in the creative event industry. Whether your interest is in planning, design, florals or just dabbling in a mix of creative jobs, our semester-long internship program is designed to give you a wealth of knowledge and opportunities. Possible opportunity to extend internship and/or employment within the company. Please note that you must be available to work out of our downtown Lakeland office.
- cheerful & upbeat
- organized & detail-oriented
- passionate about design and/or event industry
- socia media guru
- strong writing skills
- fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- fluent in Microsoft Office
- familiar with WordPress
- decisive & a problem solver
- innovative & resourceful
- has a knack for crafting
- available on to work 5 hours/week in office and event days (mainly Saturdays)
- has access to a Mac laptop
- Managing Facebook & Instagram pages
- Creating blog posts
- Helping with general studio & office tasks (including some errands and studio maintenance)
- Hands-on bimonthly projects with management-level mentorship
- Opportunities to work on event weekends
- Earn (2) college credit hours
To apply, create a pinterest board (your 20 best pins!) that explains why you would be a superb fit for Ashton Events. Send a link to the board, (creativity & ingenuity is enthusiastically encouraged!) as well as a short resume, to Heather@AshtonEvents.com. The application deadline is Wednesday March 22, 2017. We will be in touch with applicants by March 31, 2017 to set up interviews and discuss this position in more detail.
HIP HIP HOORAY! LET’S DO THIS!