We are so excited to introduce you all to our Fall 2019 AE Sidekicks! It has been an absolute pleasure having these beautiful, smiling faces around our office for the last few months and we are so excited to have them on our team for our big fall weddings coming up. We want to give a big thanks to Michele Renee The Studio for getting our girls all beautified and Terrie Images for snapping the cutest pictures of them. Scroll down to get to know our Sidekicks a little better!
1. She is from Orlando, Fl.
2. Her favorite animal is a pufferfish.
3. She can speak sign language.
4. She went to Spain this summer for a month.
5. Her family just adopted a dog.
Piper is a senior communications major at Florida Southern College. She is involved in Student Government and Greek Life on campus and says she is loving being an Ashton Events Sidekick!
1. She is an advertising student at USF and is graduating this December.
2. She loves photography.
3. She is a self proclaimed “extreme plant mom”
4. And a certified scuba diver!
5. She has Alopecia Areata (“so I can’t grow hair, but I still look trendy”).
Samantha is currently a senior at the University of South Florida majoring in Advertising. She was born and raised in Lakeland and was more than happy to take up after her parents at their alma mater USF. She loves collecting plants and portrait photography, and like most Florida natives, she loves to be out on the water.
1. She was born in Japan because she grew up in a military family.
2. She also lived in Spain for a month this past summer!
3. She has her CDA in Early Childhood Education and loves working with kids.
4. She can speak 3 languages: French, Spanish, and English (“not fluently, but enough to get me through spending lengths of time in the countries”).
5. She attended Advertising Week in NYC this past month.
Jaelyn is also a senior communications major at Florida Southern College. She is involved in the greek community and is the Vice President of the Florida Public Relations Association chapter located at her school. Some of her favorite things to do include philanthropic work with her sorority, and spending time with her friends and family.