We are so excited to announce that our AE team is growing and we’re delighted to be fulfilling a new role in our office. If you love a creative environment but are better at managing the black-and-white logistics, this is the job for you! We’re looking for a dynamic manager of tasks and details. This will be a full-time position here at our office in Lakeland, Fl.
This position will be hired specifically to handle the administrative duties for the Ashton Events teams as well as being fully engaged in executing both small and large events. Sound like your dream job? Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. In your cover letter, we’d love to hear your top five reasons for wanting to be on our team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Calendar management experience
- Passionate about organization and detail management
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office preferred
- Familiar with WordPress
- Access/Experience with a Mac computer preferred
- Decisive & a problem solver
- Innovative & resourceful
How to Apply:
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!