We are looking for a team of sidekicks to help the Ashton Events, Haus 820, and Bloom Shakalaka staffs in the Fall of 2021. We’re searching for dynamic, motivated individuals eager to get hands-on experience in the creative event and floral industry. Whether your interest is in event management, design, florals, social media or just dabbling in a mix of creative jobs, our semester-long internship program is designed to give you a wealth of knowledge and opportunities! We promise informative, hands-on projects and a detailed learning experience. Possible opportunity to extend internship and/or employment within the company. Please note that you must be available to work out of our downtown Lakeland office.
- cheerful & upbeat
- organized & detail-oriented
- passionate about design and/or event industry
- social media savvy
- strong writing skills
- fluent in Microsoft Office
- familiar with WordPress
- decisive & a problem solver
- innovative & resourceful
- has a knack for crafting
- available to work 8 hours/week in office as well as event days (mainly Saturdays)
- has access to a Mac laptop
- Helping with general studio & office tasks (including some errands and studio maintenance)
- Hands-on bimonthly projects with management-level mentorship
- Bimonthly meetings with management
- Event weekend experience
- Answer phone calls in the office
- Earn (2) college credit hours
To apply for the Sidekicks internship program please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be in contact with applicants to set up interviews which will be held on August 23 and 24th. We can’t wait to hear from you!