We are looking for a team of sidekicks to help the Ashton Events, Haus 820, and Bloom Shakalaka staffs in the Spring of 2022 for our paid internship. We’re searching for dynamic, motivated individuals eager to get hands-on experience in the creative event and floral industry. Whether your interest is in event management, design, florals, social media or just dabbling in a mix of creative jobs, our semester-long internship program is designed to give you a wealth of knowledge and opportunities! We promise informative, hands-on projects and a detailed learning experience. Possible opportunity to extend internship and/or employment within the company. Please note that you must be available to work out of our downtown Lakeland office and storefront.
- cheerful & upbeat
- organized & detail-oriented
- passionate about design and/or event industry
- social media savvy
- strong writing skills
- fluent in Microsoft Office
- familiar with WordPress
- decisive & a problem solver
- innovative & resourceful
- has a knack for crafting
- available to work 8 hours/week in office as well as event days (mainly Saturdays)
- has access to a Mac laptop
- Helping with general studio & office tasks (including some errands and studio maintenance)
- Hands-on bimonthly projects with management-level mentorship
- Bimonthly meetings with management
- Event weekend experience
- Answer phone calls in the office
- Earn (2) college credit hours
To apply for the Sidekicks internship program please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be in contact with applicants to set up interviews which will be held on November 29-December 3. We can’t wait to hear from you!