We are so excited to announce that our AE team is growing! With a full deck of clients over the next year, we’re delighted to be fulfilling new roles for our team.
If you love a creative environment but are better at managing the black-and-white logistics, we would love to chat. We’re looking for a dynamo manager of tasks and details. This would be a full-time position!
We are hiring and looking for a full time Lead Assistant for our growing and busy studio in Lakeland, Florida. Applicants should have event and business experience. This position will be hired specifically to handle the administrative end for the Ashton Events team as well as being fully engaged in executing both small and large events. This is a fun environment that makes some serious event magic happen! Sound like your dream job? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for more details. In your cover letter, we’d love to hear your top five reasons for wanting to be on our team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Full-time + event weekend hours
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Calendar management experience
- Passionate about design
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office preferred
- Familiar with WordPress
- Decisive & a problem solver
- Innovative & resourceful
How to Apply:
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!