We are so excited to announce that our AE team is growing! With a full deck of clients for next year, we’re delighted to be fulfilling several roles for our team.
If you love a creative environment but are better at managing the black-and-white logistics, we would love to chat. We’re looking for a dynamo manager of tasks and details. This would be a full-time position!
We are hiring and looking for a full time Lead Assistant for our growing and busy studio in Lakeland, Florida. Applicants should have event and business experience. This position will be hired specifically to handle the administrative end for the Ashton Events team as well as being fully engaged in executing both small and large events. This is a fun environment that makes some serious event magic happen! Sound like your dream job? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for more details. In your cover letter, we’d love to hear your top five reasons for wanting to be on our team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Full-time + event weekend hours
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Calendar management experience
- Passionate about design
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office preferred
- Familiar with WordPress
- Decisive & a problem solver
- Innovative & resourceful
We are looking for a team of sidekicks to help the Ashton Events staff in the spring of 2020. We’re searching for dynamic, motivated individuals eager to get hands-on experience in the creative event industry. Whether your interest is in event management, design, florals or just dabbling in a mix of creative jobs, our semester-long internship program is designed to give you a wealth of knowledge and opportunities! We promise informative field-trips, hands-on projects and a detailed curriculum. Possible opportunity to extend internship and/or employment within the company. Please note that you must be available to work out of our downtown Lakeland office.
- cheerful & upbeat
- organized & detail-oriented
- passionate about design and/or event industry
- strong writing skills
- fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- fluent in Microsoft Office
- familiar with WordPress
- decisive & a problem solver
- innovative & resourceful
- has a knack for crafting
- available to work 8 hours/week in office as well as event days (mainly Saturdays)
- has access to a Mac laptop
- Helping with general studio & office tasks (including some errands and studio maintenance)
- Hands-on bimonthly projects with management-level mentorship
- Bimonthly meetings with management
- Event weekend experience
- Answer phone calls in the office
- Earn (2) college credit hours
To apply, create a Pinterest board of 15-20 pins that represent you as a person/your personality with captions on each picture that explain why you chose them (hint: not wedding pictures! We want to get to know YOU😊). Send a link to the board, (creativity & ingenuity is enthusiastically encouraged!) as well as a short resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!